Eye Catching Business Building Ideas
from BullsEye Marketing
Whether intentionally or haphazardly, every company spends money on marketing. The underlying question: “Is the money you spend an investment or a cost?” The right marketing strategy should act like a solid investment, paying you high returns for the capital you invest.
Integrated Target Marketing
Integrated Targeted Marketing…quite a mouthful, isn’t it? Well, let’s break this term down into it’s most basic parts and then rebuild it, so you can fully understand what we have built our entire business model around.
- Targeted: We focus on things that can be given or sent to a customer or prospect; promotional products (give), post card (send), website (send a link).
- Integrated: Think of it this way…you know all of those things that we can give or send to your customers? Well, think of those as ingredients in our Marketing Kitchen that we can combine to make a delicious marketing strategy.
- Integrated Targeted Marketing: We meet with you to discuss what your marketing goals are to determine what type of recipe (marketing strategy) you need developed. Then we go back into our Marketing Kitchen, throw in a a little of this and a dash of that, and come back with a full fledged Integrated Targeted Marketing proposal for your consumption.
Does that make a little more sense now? If not, feel free to call us and we’ll be more than happy to explain how Integrated Targeted Marketing can help you increase your revenue and achieve the Velocity you desirre for your business.
Reposition Your Brand
Does your business offer a bunch of different product lines and/or services but over the course of time become pigeon-holed into being a company that just offers one or two? If so, take a minute to imagine the vast amount of unrealized revenue you are leaving on the table.
- Right now, some of your best customers are spending their money with other vendors because they don’t know that you have multiple solutions for them.
- Right now, a prospect is looking for a service that you offer but aren’t as well known for, and they don’t even give you the sniff test.
- How much money are you losing because your brand and your product lines are not positioned correctly?
We know first hand about Reposition Your Brand. As our business has evolved we realized we must market what we sell and sell what we market.
We are not suggesting that you should immediately jump to the idea that you need to reposition your company. As your business grows, evolves and shifts with your customers many times we forget to "Work On our Business", because we are "Working in our Business". This presents a problem as customers pigeon hole you into what they think you are not what you want to be.
Call or email us in the form below today and we will help you keep your customers’ money in your business.
Grow your Current Customer Revenue
Studies show and history tells us that customers (people) are more apt to buy from someone they have a successful business relationship with. BullsEye Marketing works with each of our customers to build a model that promotes:
- Top Of Mind Awareness
- Cross Selling of Goods and Services
- Promoting Each Element of Your Business
- Consistent Drip On Your Customers
- Increasing the Value of Each Customer
Growing your revenues through what you sell to your existing customers does not happen on accident. We have developed 4 proprietary Customer Marketing Models that we will help each and every client implement to engage their customers.
Customer Referral Marketing
Our clients have found that by implementing strategic referral programs, they can not only increase the amount of referral revenue generated, but also TRACK that business in a way that shows what marketing messages are succeeding. This data is then compiled and used in developing additional referral campaigns.
Our goal is maximize the value of each of your customers!
Attract New Customers
The purpose of any business, your business is to do one thing...Create Customers. We can't take full credit for that Peter Drucker coined the term first. But the statement rings true. Our focus is to help you create more customers for your business. We understand each business is different and the way you attract customers is different. We focus on 8 Different Ways to Attract new customers:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Placement
- Social Media Marketing
- Direct Mail
- Customer Referral Marketing
- Traditional Advertising
- Trade Shows
- HARD CORE SELLING
Integrated Target Marketing works as a compliment to Hard Core Selling. We believe you need a Sales and Marketing Strategy that works in conjunction of one another to improve bottom line results. PERIOD.